Safety and Security
Our Commitment to Keep Your Child Safe
Providing a safe and secure learning environment is our top priority. From the little details like wearing booties over our shoes to prevent outside dirt and germs in our infant program, or the big ones like our finger print scan electronic check in systems and security codes — they all add up to a safe and clean environment. You can rest assured that every effort is being made to keep your child safe, happy and healthy.
Crèche has a set of safety and security procedures and standards that we strictly enforce. Some of the highlights include:
- Secure lobby and classrooms. The entrance into Crèche is equipped with an electronic lock security system. All parents must know the security code to enter, while all visitors are greeted in the lobby where they will sign in and be assisted by our administrative staff. Additionally, the premises of Crèche are video monitored to ensure quality care, sanitation, and security standards are met at all times.
- Biometric ID check-in. All children are checked in and out electronically, via an automated fingerprint authentication system.
- Tornado shelter and safe room. Our facility offers a secure safe room, which acts as a tornado shelter for when the need arises.
- Visitor precautions. State-issued photo identification is required from all visitors. A visitor listed as an authorized person to pick up a child must show state issued photo identification in order to enter any classroom and pick up a child.
- Equipment safety. Some of the many equipment precautions we take include custom-made changing tables, and child-sized furniture that are “non-tippable”, as well as regular monitoring of all equipment to ensure it is in good working order.
- Cleanliness. All staff is thoroughly trained to follow the strict Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting guidelines as set forth by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.