Safety and Security
Our Commitment to Keep Your Child Safe
Providing a safe and secure learning environment is our top priority. From the little details like wearing booties over our shoes to prevent outside dirt and germs in our infant program, or the big ones like our finger print scan electronic check in systems and security codes — they all add up to a safe and clean environment. You can rest assured that every effort is being made to keep your child safe, happy and healthy.
Crèche has a set of safety and security procedures and standards that we strictly enforce. Some of the highlights include:
- Safe & secure premises. All Crèche locations offer a variety of emergency and safety devices, including lobbies equipped with electronic lock security systems. Parents must know a security code in order to gain access to classroom areas. Crèche premises are video monitored to ensure quality care, sanitation, and security standards are met at all times.
- Biometric ID check-in. All children are checked in and out electronically, via an automated fingerprint authentication system.
- Tornado shelter/safe room. Our facilities offer secure safe spaces, which act as tornado shelters and safe rooms, if the need arises.
- Visitor precautions. Photo identification is required from all visitors. Even a visitor listed as an authorized pick-up person must show federal or state-issued photo identification before they can be escorted to a classroom.
- Equipment safety. Some of the many equipment precautions we take include custom-made changing tables; child-sized furniture, toilets and sinks, as well as regular monitoring of all equipment to ensure it is in good working order.
- Cleanliness. All staff is thoroughly trained to follow the strict Cleaning, Sanitizing, and Disinfecting guidelines as set forth by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.